Prepare/Enrich Couples Groups
Are you looking to grow in your relationship?
Do you want to better understand your differences with your partner?
Do you want to learn skills that will help you to grow in communication and conflict resolution?
Then this is the group for you!
What is Prepare/Enrich?
Prepare/Enrich is a customized couple assessment completed online that identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used programs for premarital counseling and premarital education. It is also used for marriage counseling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement.
Based on your assessment results, you will receive feedback in the group sessions and be able to discuss and understand your results as you are taught proven relationship skills.
This group will help couples:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
We will meet for 4 weeks for 90 minute sessions with time for you and your partner to complete exercises together and discuss your results from the assessment. There is a $35 fee per couple to take the online assessment which will generate your customized results to be discussed throughout the course. The course is being offered free of charge in Brooklyn Park this June but space is limited!
I’m interested! What do I do next?
- Complete the group intake form on our website so we can hold your spot.
- You will receive a unique email key to complete your couple assessment.
- You and your partner should complete the assessment before the first group session.