Teen/ Tween Connections
Developing Social Skills, Emotional Awareness, & Skills for School Success
4Cs Circle Practice is available for tweens and teens now!
Connection, Collaboration, Change and Courage.
- Feeling disconnected, connect in a safe, structure environment with support
- Gain a greater sense of community
- Practice opening lines of communication with peers
- Create positive shared experiences
- Learn to make group decisions
- Experience meaningful group communication
- Participate in activities of transition
- Set goals for growth
- Increased personal awareness
- Develop the courage to be yourself with family, with friends, at school or in a group
- Take the time to reflect
For teens and ‘tweens ages 8-18 divided by age. This group is covered by most insurances, and discounted rates are available. With a card on file each session will be $25. We are happy to verify your insurance benefits and let you know your options prior to the group to ensure you don’t have surprise bills. Circles will meet weekly on Tuesdays or Thursdays at 7:30pm.
**You sign up for 4 weeks at a time.**
Space is limited, so save your spot today! Contact our office or sign up online here:
Completing this form indicates your interest in participating in this group, but does not confirm your participation. We will contact you when the session is starting to let you know if a spot is open and share any additional details. If you decide to join the group, a brief intake session will be scheduled prior to the start to ensure that everyone is a good fit and knows what to expect.