If you have a unique niche or population you serve we always consider adding new specialties to our team.
We look for clinically skilled therapists who share our passion and can help us grow into our vision. The mission of Threads of Hope is to show Christ’s love in action through offering Quality, Compassionate Christian Counseling to individuals and families of all ages and backgrounds who are hurting and desire to grow into their full potential.
The right fit for our company would have strong clinical skills and a desire to integrate faith into their practice, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to market themselves and grow. Part time positions are available with flexible scheduling and administrative support. The right fit could grow into a full time position if desired.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Be able to address general counseling issues across a broad range of clients.
- Perform assessments that include diagnostic interviewing, referrals for testing, and treatment planning to address the client’s issues.
- Write and maintain clinical notes including diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, and closing summaries.
- Be motivated to market yourself and Threads of Hope in a way that can increase your reach and help the business grow.
- Must be Masters level or greater (Or actively enrolled in a practicum/ internship course with an accredited Masters Program)
If you are interested in more information about the positions or to apply, send your resume and letter of interest to Jenny Beall at firstname.lastname@example.org.