HIRING CLINICAL DIRECTOR (Woodbury Office)
We’re hiring a Clinical Director for our New Woodbury Office. The right fit must have an independent license in mental health in MN (LPCC, LMFT, LP, LICSW) or be able to get one by reciprocity. Ideally a clinical director will be board approved to provide clinical supervision, but we will consider someone willing to complete those requirements within 6 months of hiring. They must have demonstrated clinical skills, clinical documentation skills, and leadership ability. They must be caring and ideally with a great sense of humor to encourage our family-like feel and foster encouragement, and connection within the team. They must have solid character, the ability to ethically integrate Christian Counseling into clinical therapy and provide supervision regarding these principles.
The Clinical Director maintains clinical work of their own, signs notes for pre-licensed clinicians, provides supervision and mentoring to the team, facilitates group consultation, and participates in admin meetings weekly to ensure consistent leadership of the team. We firmly believe in humility, professionalism, humor as an invaluable clinical tool, and maintaining healthy self care to allow our team to be the best counselors they can.
We are a Christian Counseling Private practice, but still serve a very diverse clientele. The right fit will welcome the Christian atmosphere and support within our team and will embrace our team character values: Integrity, Humility, Compassion, and Intentionality. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to serve people from a variety of ethnic, cultural, and faith backgrounds.
- Personal and organizational level management and organization skills.
- Ability to think creatively and openly and a willingness to seek outside assistance or ideas.
- Technical writing skills.
- Ability to use basic computer functions such as email, internet, EHR software with training, and office software with training.
- Effective communication skills.
- Sensitivity and discernment.
- Ability to motivate and encourage people to grow into their full potential.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Humility and a servant mentality.
- Working in a great small team atmosphere with
case consultation and lots of laughs. The ability to take the lead and grow the group practice and our team in unity and effectiveness.
- Continue your own therapy work with clients and work out of your own furnished therapy office.
- Flexibility in scheduling: Set client hours or availability, but sign notes or complete other administrative tasks at times that work for you. This position may be performed in a hybrid manner, but some on site presence is required for accessibility for the team.
- Competitive salary as a W2 employee.
- HRA for health expenses/ insurance premiums.
- A 401K with 3% company match after the first year.
- 80 hours per year of paid time off in addition to holidays listed below. The following are paid holidays: Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day. Additional unpaid time off is available as approved with the Owner.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and letter of interest to Jenny at email@example.com
If you have a unique niche or population you serve we always consider adding new specialties to our team.
We look for clinically skilled therapists who share our passion and can help us grow into our vision. The mission of Threads of Hope is to show Christ’s love in action through offering Quality, Compassionate Christian Counseling to individuals and families of all ages and backgrounds who are hurting and desire to grow into their full potential.
The right fit for our company would have strong clinical skills and a desire to integrate faith into their practice, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to market themselves and grow. Part time positions are available with flexible scheduling and administrative support. The right fit could grow into a full time position if desired.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Be able to address general counseling issues across a broad range of clients.
- Perform assessments that include diagnostic interviewing, referrals for testing, and treatment planning to address the client’s issues.
- Write and maintain clinical notes including diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, and closing summaries.
- Be motivated to market yourself and Threads of Hope in a way that can increase your reach and help the business grow.
- Must be Masters level or greater (Or actively enrolled in a practicum/ internship course with an accredited Masters Program)
If you are interested in more information about the positions or to apply, send your resume and letter of interest to Jenny Beall at firstname.lastname@example.org